A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Burgess is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Patewood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Burgess MD is a female Urologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Burgess practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.