A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Burgess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Patewood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Burgess MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Burgess has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Burgess practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.