A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Henderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Henderson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Henderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly L Henderson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Henderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Henderson practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.