Dr. Kimberly Lacy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 4th, 2015
self
This office will not return my phone call. I have left 5 messages over the last month and my doctors office has also contacted them. I am in need of my medical history and unable to get a response.

June 6th, 2015
Mrs
I really love the time she gives. She listens and takes the time to let me talk and she had really gotten to know me as a patient and a person.

September 30th, 2014
I think Dr. Lacy is a very capable and caring doctor.However, I think she is too busy to be able to spend as much time with me as I feel she should. At my appointments she was focused and investigative, but right to the point. There is sign in the examining room that says something like, if the patient has more than one complaint, other than what was mentioned when scheduling, then another appointment would be necessary. This made me feel a little prohibited in talking with Dr. Lacy. It is often difficult to get in touch with any office staff. I have tried several times over the last two weeks, but nobody has returned my call.

August 12th, 2014
Dr. Lacy seems more interested in her laptop than in her patients. Rather than listening to her patients problems she runs through a questionnaire that is the same for every visit. She is not compassionate at all and only seems to be able to hand out useless prescriptions when clearly further diagnosis is required. She does however have a more than capable nurse who honestly seems a hundred times more competent than the Dr.