A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Lazarus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Lazarus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Lazarus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Darlene Lazarus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Lazarus practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Lazarus has 10 office locations.
- Dr. Kimberly Lazarus practices Pediatrics near , .