A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lazarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Lazarus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarus graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lazarus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazarus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Lazarus practice?
Dr. Kimberly Lazarus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.