A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lefholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Lefholz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefholz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lefholz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jo Lefholz DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Lefholz practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Lefholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Lefholz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.