A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lefholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Lefholz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefholz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lefholz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lefholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Lefholz practice?
Dr. Kimberly Lefholz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.