A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legg Corba
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Legg Corba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Legg Corba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Legg Corba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.