A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Legg Corba graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Legg Corba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Legg Corba practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.