A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Les:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Les, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Les, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery For Both Adults and Children.
Education & Awards
Dr. Les graduated from George Washington University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Les has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Les accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Les practice?
Dr. Kimberly Les practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.