A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Les:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Les, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Les
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Les Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Les, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery For Both Adults and Children.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Les graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Les has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Les MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Les practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Les has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Les practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.