A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Les:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Les, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Les
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Les Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Les, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Surgery For Both Adults and Children.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Les graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Les has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Les MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Les practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Les has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Les practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.