Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Lomis
Dr. Kimberly Lomis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lomis is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Centenial Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Lomis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kimberly Lomis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Steven Brooks
Nashville, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Richard Miller
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Addison May
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi29