Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lucey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Lucey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lucey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lucey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Lucey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Lucey practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Lucey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Lucey practices Ophthalmology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, CT.
See Enfield Ophthalmologists.