A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Lucey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Lucey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lucey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Lucey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lucey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Lucey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Lucey practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Lucey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Lucey practices Ophthalmology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, CT.
See Enfield Ophthalmologists.