A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Maureen Brown MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Brown practices Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Kansas City, MO.
See Galveston Surgeons.