A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Collins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Michelle Collins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Collins practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.