Dr. Kimberly Macdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Macdonald?

Awful Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2015

If you want a doctor who cares about your child and not just her bottom line do not see Dr. Macdonald! She didn't even look at my child the entire appointment. All she could care about was the stupid charting.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. MacDonald is a fantastic doctor with a huge case load, so that is why I am assuming it is impossible to get an appt. with her when your child is sick. Martin's Point is great about getting my children in with another doctor, but it can be frustrating seeing a different doctor majority of the time, Dr. MacDonald listens to her patients and takes time to answer all questions. She has great patience for the children and is very friendly.

very caring doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. MacDonald is my children's pediatrician. We switched to her because the first doctor (at a different practice) was terrible and actually would not help us seek another treatment option which ended up saving one child's life. Dr. MacDonald is a refreshing change! She takes a lot of time to understand any concerns or issues, and provides treatment options (not just one opinion). I really appreciate how she listens and the knowledge she has to help all our children.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I was very unsatisfied with Dr McDonald. She failed miserably. I took my child to see her when I had concerns about a fatty tissue deposit on my child's foot. She said it was nothing. I later learned it was a tumor!

Highly recomended!

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Dr MacDonald is my daughters pediatrician, I cannot express how wonderful a doctor she is. Anytime I have a worry, need an appt, or need advice she always is available or returns a call to me right away. She is very kind, considerate,and eases any concerns that my daughter or I may have. I have never had a problem getting an appt. and she has even squeezed us in when it was important. We have had her as a pedi doc since my daughter was a few days old and she is getting ready to turn 8. Dr MacDonald goes above and beyond the call of duty and you will see she is one of the best of the best. I hope my recommendation helps and you will see she is a perfect fit for any family and any problems your child may encounter.

Posted on September 7th, 2015