A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Maino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Maino, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Maino, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Dermatologic Surgeon
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maino graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Maino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly L Maino MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Maino practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Maino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Maino practices Dermatology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Parker, CO.
See Englewood Dermatologists.