Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Mallin
Dr. Kimberly Mallin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Summerville, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mallin is affiliated with MUSC University Hospital, East Cooper Medical Center and Roper Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Mallin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kimberly Mallin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Sean Marzolf
Dermatology, Family Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi5
Dr. Steven Ornstein
Charleston, SC 0 mi36
Dr. William Simpson Jr
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Charleston, SC 0 mi45