A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Matchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Matchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Matchett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Matchett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly LaShaunn Matchett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Matchett practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Matchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Matchett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Martinsville, VA.
See Martinsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.