Obstetricians & Gynecologists

315 Hospital Dr
Ste 105
Martinsville, VA 24112
276-634-0050
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

Long wait time in office. Friendly staff but was told they were going to send me for an ultrasound and its been 3 months and they still haven't called me to schedule it. One nurse does it all in her office.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

When we chose Dr. Matchett, we felt we had made a good choice! I do feel like she is a good Doctor and she does care about her patients! However the office is very unorganized! Everytime we called for a issue we almost never got a return call! I tried to discuss issues with my daughter that was causing her to miss days with school and was told it wasnt noted that she was having issues because I didnt call on days she had a issue! However we did call on several occastions and didnt get a return call! I feel upset and frustrated and we decided to change doctors! Im not really sure its all to blame on Dr. Matchett or if her office staff is not delivering messages! Either way I didnt feel at ease with this!

|  Great Doctor, Poor Follow Up  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Matchett is a wonderful, caring doctor...when you are in an appointment; however, if you ever have to call for a question or to get important results, do NOT expect a return call. I called for over a month and was always told that she would return my call. I never received a call and ended up getting my results through the hospital directly. I am not sure if this was due to lack of communication with office staff or lack of time for the doctor. As much as I like the doctor, I will find another that has the time for her patients.