A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Matlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Matlock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Matlock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlock graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Matlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matlock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Matlock practice?
Dr. Kimberly Matlock practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
See Keller Pediatricians.