Dr. Kimberly Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Patterson?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Patterson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 17th, 2013

PCP at kaiser permanente

This doctor was my pcp for 2 years. She always rushes you out of the appt and talks extremely fast. She doesnt really ask pertinent questions but instead quickly rushes through the appt. She misdiagnosed my asthma symptoms and never made a referral or put me on a controller medication. Thanks to another doctor was I finally treated for my chronic asthma. If I had let her continue to treat me with only a rescue inhaler, I would have developed scar tissue, permanently damaging my lungs. Maybe she is alright pcp if you have no health issues but she did not treat me well as a patient even after complaining about my health many times.

March 13th, 2013

Arrogant and lacking empathy.

September 9th, 2011

Just a Physical but Well Handled

My experience with doctors is not positive. Their communications are poor. They ignore symptoms and offer little in the way of explanation as though they have no time. Dr. Mayhew showed the best communication skills I have experienced. She took the time to discover items overlooked for years.My brief visit did not test deeper talents but based on this encounter I would welcome her services again.

March 26th, 2011

Worst Dr experience ever

Ms Kimberly Michelle Mayhew is the worst Dr. I have ever meet. Ms. Kimberly Michelle Mayhew did not give me a physical exam. Instead Ms. Kimberly Michelle Mayhew told me I was Crazy because there is no such thing as Chronic Lyme disease. I had an UTI infection that Ms Kimberly Michelle Mayew left untreated. Ms Kimberly Michelle Mayhew told me to see a Dr outside of Kaiser to help with my symptoms. Do not see this Dr. unless you want abuse!

March 25th, 2011

Worst Dr experience ever

She gave me no physical exam. Her recommendation was she didn't have time to help me and that I should find a Dr. somewhere else. Mean while I was suffering a bladder infection she should have treated. I would not recommend anyone to see her! It was appalling!

October 25th, 2014