Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly McAdam
Dr. Kimberly McAdam, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McAdam is affiliated with Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange, Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System and Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. McAdam has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly McAdam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly McAdam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr. Norman Ertel
East Orange, NJ 0 mi56
Dr. Harvey Hechel
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
East Orange, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Shanthi Srinivas
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
East Orange, NJ 0 mi31