A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McCrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McCrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrea
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. McCrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McCrea, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McCrea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A McCrea FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. McCrea practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McCrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly McCrea practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners and Charlotte Pulmonologists.