A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McCrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McCrea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McCrea, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrea graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. McCrea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann McCrea FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. McCrea practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McCrea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly McCrea practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Matthews Critical Care Practitioners and Matthews Pulmonologists.