A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McGill is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from Case Western School of Medicine.
Dr. McGill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Michelle McGill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. McGill practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McGill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly McGill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portales, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Portales Obstetricians & Gynecologists.