A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McGrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McGrath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGrath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Neal McGrath MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly N. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McGrath has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly McGrath practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.