A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaren
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McLaren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McLaren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaren graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Daun McLaren MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. McLaren practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McLaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly McLaren practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.