A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McLaren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaren graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Daun McLaren MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. McLaren practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McLaren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly McLaren practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.