A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly McMillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly McMillin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly McMillin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. McMillin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Hospital Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly McMillin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly McMillin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly McMillin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly McMillin practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors.