Dr. Kimberly Mcneil Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Mcneil?

December 8th, 2016

Excellent care!

March 8th, 2016

Horrible doctor and staff.

April 17th, 2014

Dr. McNeil is always there for my children ! My daughter come for advice and is at age of 21. Dr. McNeil very understand,patience to very person .

March 27th, 2014

Worst experience

I would not recommend no one to go to this Doctor's office. The staff is Not Friendly At All. I brought my son in for a physical but two young ladies informed me it wasn't time for his next physical yet. They kept repeating themselves as if "Why are you here!". They seemed as if they was disgusted with us. As one young lady took blood from my son, the other lady stood by the door with her arms folded with the most nastiest attitude. The girl that took the blood would look at the other lady every now and than. It was very uncomfortable. It gave me the impression they was mad I came for an appointment and they had to get up and attend to us. They are not nice to the kids at all. Afterwards they sent us in another room to wait on the doctor, and it took SO LONG for her to come in, which was weird because they're was no one else in the office. Dr. McNeil is just like her staff but the difference was she tried to cover her nasty attitude up with a smile but it's still obvious. I do not recommend this Doctor's office to no one. Never seen before.

March 16th, 2014

Good Doctor

My daughter got sick at school and I was able to make an appointment that same day. We were seen quickly and the prescriptions were sent directly to the pharmacy. She has been my kids Pediatrician since they were born and she takes excellent care of them.

March 15th, 2014

I love my kids doctor

I can say so much about this doctor. My kids been going here since my oldest been 2 months now she going on 8. I always can call when my kids are sick and she will make way to see them. Office always clean and the wait is never long. Keep up the good work and thank you for being there for my kids.

February 4th, 2014

RUN AWAY NOW

I'm at the office right now my appointment was for 9:00 and the time is now 11:00 and I'm just getting to the exam room but like what is the problem no one else is here and now I can really see why. IF YOU LOVE YOUR KIDS DON'T BRING THEM HERE. I PROMISE I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

October 17th, 2012

The waiting time is very long the staff is not real friendly are caring

December 31st, 2011

dr.McNeil is unprofessional and not friendly at all! She handles her patients roughly she never tells the parents what she is doing to their child and why. McNeil is very argumentative you can't ask her a simple question without her brushing you off let alone you can't tell her your child is having a problem and what may be causing the problem because she will tell you that you don't know what your talking about. Before coming into contact with McNeil you have to deal with her ignorant staff who looks at you like your crazy and barely opens their mouth when asking a question and then gets upset when they have to repeat theirself if you didn't hear them. Not only is the McNeil and her staff are horrible the place stinks and they don't believe in cutting on the heat when it's cold outside but want the babies only in a diaper for examination! I think that this offfice should be under investigation because it is unsanitary also. And there is never people there but yet the wait time is long. Please do not waste your time going to this raggedy office with the horrible pediatrician and staff.!

June 16th, 2011

Unprofessional

By far, the most unprofessional experience I've ever had. The staff is rude, lazy & slow. It's no wonder they hardly have patients. The office is filthy and I refused to let them stick anything into my children. This office should understand that no one will feel comfortable entrusting their child's care to people who seem like they wish you weren't there, God forbid they will actually have to work. One of the workers actually yelled at me when I asked a question. If you're experiencing a downturn in business, this is why. Horrible experience, if I can save anyone the trouble, DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE WITH YOUR CHILDREN.

June 6th, 2011

Mi-Mi

Gave my grandaughter wrong diagnosis and gave wrong meds. No meds given to my grandaughter works. This doctor is unprofessional, unsanitary, and she is gonna cause tears to a family behind their child......not an if but a when! And I am trying to figure out what project her staff came from.

February 18th, 2011

BabyMama1

Staff uses vulgar language in presence of children, unsanitary (did no use gloves when drawing blood), no time management considering its a pediatric facility. Treats medicaid users as second class citizens. Would never recommned may file complaint.