A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Melen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Melen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Melen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Melen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Melen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Melen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Melen practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Melen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Melen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.