Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mezera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mezera, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mezera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mezera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mezera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Mezera MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Mezera practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Mezera has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Mezera practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.