A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mezera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mezera, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mezera, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mezera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Mezera MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Mezera practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Mezera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Mezera practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.