A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Middleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Middleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Middleton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Middleton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Middleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Middleton practices Family Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Family Physicians.