A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Middleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Middleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Middleton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Middleton practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Middleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Middleton practices Family Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Family Physicians.