Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Miller-Miles
Dr. Kimberly Miller-Miles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Miller-Miles is affiliated with Women's Hospital of Texas, Central Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Miller-Miles has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Miller-Miles has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kimberly Miller-Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Beth Files
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Webster, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Terri Pustilnik
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Webster, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Nina Dereska
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Webster, TX 0 mi15