A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Miller is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Western Reserve Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Miller DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Miller practices Internal Medicine near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Internists.