Dr. Kimberly Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Mills?

I AM NOT YOUR GUINEA PIG!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Mills office for a couple of months and I do not appreciate the services. The medication that has been prescribed to me does not work and every time I go for an appointment I receive a different type of medication “that should work.” One of the medications that were prescribed to me made me itch all over my body “non-stop.” I called the next morning and left a message for the nurses. NO ONE called me!!! I called the following day and was told that the nurse could not understand my name and I did not leave a DOB. I know that I said my name at least 3 times in the message. Why did they not just call the number and asked if someone had called about a complaint???? I eventually was able to speak to a nurse and was told that there was nothing to do. I told her that I was taking Benadryl and she told me to keep taking it. She did not have the knowledge to at least give me any advice to help me with my side effects.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

You will not be seen on time and the staff is extremely rude. Dr. Mills was nice and courteous but the surrounding experience made me leave displeased.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr. Mills is very kind and caring to me. I also was in the office with my friend and found the same gret care. When my friend had a problem following the removal of a growth, Dr. Mills visited her at home and helped her with her problem. I felt that Dr. Mills went above and beyond for this patient.

Posted on October 19th, 2017