A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Minesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Minesinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minesinger
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Minesinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Minesinger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minesinger graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minesinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Minesinger DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Minesinger practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Minesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Minesinger practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.