Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Minesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Minesinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minesinger
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minesinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Minesinger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Minesinger graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minesinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Minesinger DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Minesinger practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Minesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Minesinger practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.