Dr. Kimberly Minesinger DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Corona, CA

September 10th, 2016
Very supportive, found issues others had not. Proactive. Firm. Follows through on referrals, very timely. Great support staff in office, esp her assistant Tracy.

May 11th, 2016
I was a patient of Dr. Minesinger's for 10 years. Her office personnel are unorganized and/or uncaring. EVERY time a referral was needed, it was lost, or just not handled. Duplicate faxes had to be submitted each time pushing the next appointment time back by weeks. Most recently, I could not get an appointment with her and/or anyone in the office. I was told to "just go to Urgent Care" because they would not fit me in. With an important referral for my daughter, I was told "Dr. Minesinger will not write that referral...you'll need to go somewhere else." All of these things were said by their employees, however that kind of mindset must be prevalent in the office. This month I've changed to another doctor and am VERY glad I did.

November 20th, 2015
Simply professional!
I am a new patient and was a bit skeptical about the office and the doctor after reading the reviews; however, I found nothing but promptness and professionalism throughout my visit which was incredibly quick. The office staff were prompt and friendly and the doctor was simply professional. Did what she needed to do as a doctor and I was done and out in no time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Minesinger.

September 8th, 2015
Amazing
Dt. Minesinger and her staff are absolutely amazing. With her help I was able to loose 100 lbs and I can't thank her enough. I am a mother of two and very busy I've been overweight my entire life and no other doctor has helped the way she had.

December 20th, 2014
Dr. Minesinger is a caring, professional & highly competent doctor. Her accuracy in diagnosis is, as good, or better, than any doctor that has treated me. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

March 31st, 2014
worst doctor visit ever!!
This has been the worst experience in my life. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. Sat in the waiting room for 2 hours to be seen. Worst customer service I've ever received in my life..

September 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr Minesinger will take three patients into three different rooms at the same time. She never uses all the tools that doctors tend to use. Autoscope, tongue depressor, occasionally she will use her stethoscope. I been in two times for a physical, and never read the alphabet board and very limited examination. I feel that I get limited care from her when beeing seen, This is in comparison to what other doctors have provided in the past. She seems to be kind and and caring, She does not take my input seriously and does not willing to work with me. Lesson learned, if you feel your getting inadequate health care, change doctors.

February 24th, 2013
Fine Doctor, Appalling Office
Dr Minesinger may be the best doctor we ever had. We are leaving her with considerable sadness because of the large and dreadful corporate-style office where she now works, rude and uncaring staff, and the general feeling they communicate (when they communicate) that we as patients are an inconvenience to them. This is corporate medicine at its worst, and Hippocrates would be appalled.

December 15th, 2011
Staff never answers phones, never returns calls, e-mails or replies to faxes. Staff always late. Can never get appointment. If you had a serious problem and needed assistance you would never get it. Staff relation ship to patients sucks buttermilk

October 17th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!!
Dr. Minesinger is an amazing Doctor. She has always made me feel as though she cares about me and my overall health and wellbeing. She spends focused time listening to issues and really cares about her patients. I am so blessed to have found a Doctor that I truly like and trust for myself and daughter. My daughter is now grown and continues to go to Minesinger and tells me after each visit how much she likes her. Anyone seeking a good doctor in the Corona/Norco area should not hesitate about selecting Dr. Minesinger for themselves. Thank you Doctor Minesinger for all you do.

March 24th, 2011
Dr. Minesinger is a wonderful doctor!! Extremely knowledgeable and thorough, she is also very humble, patient and kind. I couldn't recommend her more! Her office staff is also the best!

October 21st, 2010
Dr, Minesinger is Great!!! But office staff BLOWS. She needs better help the girls are to young and seem like they don't even care about the patients at all!! Its to bad because Dr, Minesinger is going to loose patient of she keeps her office staff there terrible!!! I love her new office and Dr, Minesinger is the best!!!