Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 11th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Minesinger's for 10 years. Her office personnel are unorganized and/or uncaring. EVERY time a referral was needed, it was lost, or just not handled. Duplicate faxes had to be submitted each time pushing the next appointment time back by weeks. Most recently, I could not get an appointment with her and/or anyone in the office. I was told to "just go to Urgent Care" because they would not fit me in. With an important referral for my daughter, I was told "Dr. Minesinger will not write that referral...you'll need to go somewhere else." All of these things were said by their employees, however that kind of mindset must be prevalent in the office. This month I've changed to another doctor and am VERY glad I did.

Simply professional! show details Simply professional!
by Rola on Nov 20th, 2015

I am a new patient and was a bit skeptical about the office and the doctor after reading the reviews; however, I found nothing but promptness and professionalism throughout my visit which was incredibly quick. The office staff were prompt and friendly and the doctor was simply professional. Did what she needed to do as a doctor and I was done and out in no time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Minesinger.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Angie on Sep 8th, 2015

Dt. Minesinger and her staff are absolutely amazing. With her help I was able to loose 100 lbs and I can't thank her enough. I am a mother of two and very busy I've been overweight my entire life and no other doctor has helped the way she had.

by Dennis Itzkowitz on Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Minesinger is a caring, professional & highly competent doctor. Her accuracy in diagnosis is, as good, or better, than any doctor that has treated me. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

worst doctor visit ever!! show details worst doctor visit ever!!
Mar 31st, 2014

This has been the worst experience in my life. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. Sat in the waiting room for 2 hours to be seen. Worst customer service I've ever received in my life..

Patient show details Patient
by John on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr Minesinger will take three patients into three different rooms at the same time. She never uses all the tools that doctors tend to use. Autoscope, tongue depressor, occasionally she will use her stethoscope. I been in two times for a physical, and never read the alphabet board and very limited examination. I feel that I get limited care from her when beeing seen, This is in comparison to what other doctors have provided in the past. She seems to be kind and and caring, She does not take my input seriously and does not willing to work with me. Lesson learned, if you feel your getting inadequate health care, change doctors.

Fine Doctor, Appalling Office show details Fine Doctor, Appalling Office
by TB on Feb 24th, 2013

Dr Minesinger may be the best doctor we ever had. We are leaving her with considerable sadness because of the large and dreadful corporate-style office where she now works, rude and uncaring staff, and the general feeling they communicate (when they communicate) that we as patients are an inconvenience to them. This is corporate medicine at its worst, and Hippocrates would be appalled.

Dec 15th, 2011

Staff never answers phones, never returns calls, e-mails or replies to faxes. Staff always late. Can never get appointment. If you had a serious problem and needed assistance you would never get it. Staff relation ship to patients sucks buttermilk

GREAT DOCTOR!! show details GREAT DOCTOR!!
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is an amazing Doctor. She has always made me feel as though she cares about me and my overall health and wellbeing. She spends focused time listening to issues and really cares about her patients. I am so blessed to have found a Doctor that I truly like and trust for myself and daughter. My daughter is now grown and continues to go to Minesinger and tells me after each visit how much she likes her. Anyone seeking a good doctor in the Corona/Norco area should not hesitate about selecting Dr. Minesinger for themselves. Thank you Doctor Minesinger for all you do.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is a wonderful doctor!! Extremely knowledgeable and thorough, she is also very humble, patient and kind. I couldn't recommend her more! Her office staff is also the best!

Oct 21st, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is Great!!! But office staff BLOWS. She needs better help the girls are to young and seem like they don't even care about the patients at all!! Its to bad because Dr, Minesinger is going to loose patient of she keeps her office staff there terrible!!! I love her new office and Dr, Minesinger is the best!!!

Jul 14th, 2010

Dr,Minsinger, is a very kind and caring doctor. She truly cares about her patients. I'm so GLAD I found her! Your GREAT Doctor Minesinger!!!

Dr, Minesinger show details Dr, Minesinger
Jun 13th, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is the most kind and caring doctor I've ever had. I'm so glad I found her. She truly cares about her patients! Thank you so much Dr, Minesinger you are great!!! :)