Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dennis Itzkowitz on Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Minesinger is a caring, professional & highly competent doctor. Her accuracy in diagnosis is, as good, or better, than any doctor that has treated me. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

worst doctor visit ever!! show details worst doctor visit ever!!
Mar 31st, 2014

This has been the worst experience in my life. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. Sat in the waiting room for 2 hours to be seen. Worst customer service I've ever received in my life..

Patient show details Patient
by John on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr Minesinger will take three patients into three different rooms at the same time. She never uses all the tools that doctors tend to use. Autoscope, tongue depressor, occasionally she will use her stethoscope. I been in two times for a physical, and never read the alphabet board and very limited examination. I feel that I get limited care from her when beeing seen, This is in comparison to what other doctors have provided in the past. She seems to be kind and and caring, She does not take my input seriously and does not willing to work with me. Lesson learned, if you feel your getting inadequate health care, change doctors.

Fine Doctor, Appalling Office show details Fine Doctor, Appalling Office
by TB on Feb 24th, 2013

Dr Minesinger may be the best doctor we ever had. We are leaving her with considerable sadness because of the large and dreadful corporate-style office where she now works, rude and uncaring staff, and the general feeling they communicate (when they communicate) that we as patients are an inconvenience to them. This is corporate medicine at its worst, and Hippocrates would be appalled.

Dr, Kim Minesinger show details Dr, Kim Minesinger
Apr 21st, 2012

DR, KIMBERLY MINESINGER IS THE BEST DOCTOR THERE IS!!! She pends time listening to issues and really cares about her patients! She's truly one of a kind!!! Thank you! Dr, Kimberly Minesinger! Suzanne :)

Dec 15th, 2011

Staff never answers phones, never returns calls, e-mails or replies to faxes. Staff always late. Can never get appointment. If you had a serious problem and needed assistance you would never get it. Staff relation ship to patients sucks buttermilk

GREAT DOCTOR!! show details GREAT DOCTOR!!
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is an amazing Doctor. She has always made me feel as though she cares about me and my overall health and wellbeing. She spends focused time listening to issues and really cares about her patients. I am so blessed to have found a Doctor that I truly like and trust for myself and daughter. My daughter is now grown and continues to go to Minesinger and tells me after each visit how much she likes her. Anyone seeking a good doctor in the Corona/Norco area should not hesitate about selecting Dr. Minesinger for themselves. Thank you Doctor Minesinger for all you do.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is a wonderful doctor!! Extremely knowledgeable and thorough, she is also very humble, patient and kind. I couldn't recommend her more! Her office staff is also the best!

Oct 21st, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is Great!!! But office staff BLOWS. She needs better help the girls are to young and seem like they don't even care about the patients at all!! Its to bad because Dr, Minesinger is going to loose patient of she keeps her office staff there terrible!!! I love her new office and Dr, Minesinger is the best!!!

Jul 14th, 2010

Dr,Minsinger, is a very kind and caring doctor. She truly cares about her patients. I'm so GLAD I found her! Your GREAT Doctor Minesinger!!!

Dr, Minesinger show details Dr, Minesinger
Jun 13th, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is the most kind and caring doctor I've ever had. I'm so glad I found her. She truly cares about her patients! Thank you so much Dr, Minesinger you are great!!! :)