Dr. Kimberly Minesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Minesinger?

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Always provides professional and courteous service. Consistently delivers accurate diagnosis and concern for patient welfare, including personal follow up calls.

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Very supportive, found issues others had not. Proactive. Firm. Follows through on referrals, very timely. Great support staff in office, esp her assistant Tracy.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Minesinger's for 10 years. Her office personnel are unorganized and/or uncaring. EVERY time a referral was needed, it was lost, or just not handled. Duplicate faxes had to be submitted each time pushing the next appointment time back by weeks. Most recently, I could not get an appointment with her and/or anyone in the office. I was told to "just go to Urgent Care" because they would not fit me in. With an important referral for my daughter, I was told "Dr. Minesinger will not write that referral...you'll need to go somewhere else." All of these things were said by their employees, however that kind of mindset must be prevalent in the office. This month I've changed to another doctor and am VERY glad I did.

Simply professional!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I am a new patient and was a bit skeptical about the office and the doctor after reading the reviews; however, I found nothing but promptness and professionalism throughout my visit which was incredibly quick. The office staff were prompt and friendly and the doctor was simply professional. Did what she needed to do as a doctor and I was done and out in no time. If you are looking for a new doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Minesinger.

Amazing

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dt. Minesinger and her staff are absolutely amazing. With her help I was able to loose 100 lbs and I can't thank her enough. I am a mother of two and very busy I've been overweight my entire life and no other doctor has helped the way she had.

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Dr. Minesinger is a caring, professional & highly competent doctor. Her accuracy in diagnosis is, as good, or better, than any doctor that has treated me. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

worst doctor visit ever!!

Posted on March 31st, 2014

This has been the worst experience in my life. Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. Sat in the waiting room for 2 hours to be seen. Worst customer service I've ever received in my life..

Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr Minesinger will take three patients into three different rooms at the same time. She never uses all the tools that doctors tend to use. Autoscope, tongue depressor, occasionally she will use her stethoscope. I been in two times for a physical, and never read the alphabet board and very limited examination. I feel that I get limited care from her when beeing seen, This is in comparison to what other doctors have provided in the past. She seems to be kind and and caring, She does not take my input seriously and does not willing to work with me. Lesson learned, if you feel your getting inadequate health care, change doctors.

Fine Doctor, Appalling Office

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Dr Minesinger may be the best doctor we ever had. We are leaving her with considerable sadness because of the large and dreadful corporate-style office where she now works, rude and uncaring staff, and the general feeling they communicate (when they communicate) that we as patients are an inconvenience to them. This is corporate medicine at its worst, and Hippocrates would be appalled.

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Staff never answers phones, never returns calls, e-mails or replies to faxes. Staff always late. Can never get appointment. If you had a serious problem and needed assistance you would never get it. Staff relation ship to patients sucks buttermilk

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is an amazing Doctor. She has always made me feel as though she cares about me and my overall health and wellbeing. She spends focused time listening to issues and really cares about her patients. I am so blessed to have found a Doctor that I truly like and trust for myself and daughter. My daughter is now grown and continues to go to Minesinger and tells me after each visit how much she likes her. Anyone seeking a good doctor in the Corona/Norco area should not hesitate about selecting Dr. Minesinger for themselves. Thank you Doctor Minesinger for all you do.

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Minesinger is a wonderful doctor!! Extremely knowledgeable and thorough, she is also very humble, patient and kind. I couldn't recommend her more! Her office staff is also the best!