Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Molik
Dr. Kimberly Molik, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Springfield, MO and Springfield, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Molik is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street, Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Molik has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Molik has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kimberly Molik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Schlarman
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Martin Jendrisak
Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jon Oda
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13