Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Monday
Dr. Kimberly Monday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Monday is affiliated with CHRISTUS St John Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Hospital and Southeast Memorial Hospital. Dr. Monday has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Monday has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...