Dr. Kimberly Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Moore?

March 9th, 2017

She is the best!!!!

March 14th, 2016

Dr. Moore is the best OB

Dr. Moore and her staff were excellent during my pregnancy. Dr. Moore was very nice, down to earth, and made me feel comfortable. Her staff handled my paperwork in a timely fashion, and I was very pleased with the promptness and professionalism. I highly recommend her.

May 21st, 2015

cutting without consent

where do I begin? I loved dr Moore before I was actually at the hospital in labor.. I was in the abc unit without drugs, and when she examined me when I first got there, it felt like she was stripping the membranes which is done to induce labor. I was already in labor so whyy was this done? no idea. she was constantly checking the time like she had somewhere else to be and was not supportive at all. the final straw was when I took a break from pushing and the nurse left the room to grab something.. while she was gone, Dr Moore gave me an episiotomy WITHOUT WARNING OR MY CONSENT! once again, I did not have any drugs, etc so yes I felt her CUT ME! this actually stalled labor for me because I was in such shock! I was finally able to deliver my healthy baby but then when it came time to stich me up, she did not even numb the area at all!!!! I asked her for pain meds and she laughed and said "you did all that drug free and NOW you want drugs?!" there are so many things I should've said to her that day but I held back.... I should have sued her!

August 13th, 2014

The Best OB/ GYN

Dr. Moore is truly a blessing. I was referred to her and referred others. She gets to know her patients by listening to them. She understands what is expected as a doctor and patient relatioship. So glad God has blessed you as a doctor. Her office staff are a welcoming group.

March 6th, 2014

Thank you for everything. I had a difdicult pregnancy and crazy delivery but you were right by my side. And i thank you for delivering my miracle baby girl. It wouldnt have been a great experience without. I recommend anyone who needs an excellent and loving ob look her up shes great.. and passionate in her work.

May 28th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor! She cared for me during an extremely challenging pregnancy with my son. Without her (and God, of course!), he would not be alive! She delivered both my son and daughter by c-section and I recovered remarkably well from both. I love her personality and her warmth. She makes me feel like I am more than just a patient. She takes the time to answer all of my questions. Her staff is attentive and very friendly. They create an inviting atmosphere and a meaningful experience. I would give her a rating higher than 4 stars if I could!

March 19th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Moore!

I went to one other Gyno and was very uncomfortable. The staff were like robots. However, Dr. Moore and her staff are wonderful! I recommended her to numerous friends and family members. She's great!

January 23rd, 2013

Ms

She is so personal with everyone

December 28th, 2011

she is a great care giver.....i would recommend her to anyone.

November 13th, 2010

Excellence!

I really appreciate Dr. Moore's bedside manner. She was very thorough with my diagnosis & surgery. I would recommend her to anyone. She is absolutely wonderful.

November 27th, 2016