A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Moseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Moseley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Moseley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Moseley MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Moseley practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Moseley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Moseley practices Surgery near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Santa Fe Surgeons.