A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mudge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mudge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mudge, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudge graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mudge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Yu Mudge DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Y. Mudge practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Mudge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Mudge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Fairbanks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.