A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mullin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mullin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Mullin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Mullin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Mullin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Mullin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Palos Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.