A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mullinax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mullinax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mullinax, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullinax graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Mullinax has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullinax accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Mullinax practice?
Dr. Kimberly Mullinax practices Dermatology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Bellaire Dermatologists.