A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Mullinax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Mullinax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Mullinax, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullinax graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Mullinax has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Mullinax MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Mullinax practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Mullinax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Mullinax practices Dermatology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Bellaire Dermatologists.