A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Myers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Myers practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Myers practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.