A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Na, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Na has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Riverside Regional Anesthesia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Brown Na MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Na practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Na has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Na practices Anesthesiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Anesthesiologists.