A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Naahielua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Naahielua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naahielua graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Naahielua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Naahielua MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Naahielua practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Naahielua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Naahielua practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Honolulu Internists.