Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Nagy
Dr. Kimberly Nagy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Nagy is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County and John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Nagy has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kimberly Nagy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Ozuru Ukoha
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Jeffrey Bork
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Shabirhusain Abadin
Chicago, IL 0 mi8