Kimberly King MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2013
Will never go back
I went to see Dr. New King to speak to her about problems with my PCOS and trying to conceive. This was my first visit with her, so she knew literally nothing about me except what I told her. She did not do any research into my diagnosis of PCOS or have any records sent over showing my blood works/tests done. She immediately wrote me prescriptions for Clomid and Metformin (which could lower my blood sugar, how did she know I didn't already have low blood sugar?) to help me get pregnant, without ordering any tests, such as: a sperm analysis on my husband, blood tests, verifying that I did indeed have PCOS, nothing. She handed over the prescriptions with a brief explanation and did not ask to see me in her office to be monitored during my treatment, which, to me, is unacceptable. She was not personable and seemed as though she couldn't care less about my problem. As she went to walk out, I smiled and said, "Thank you so much; this is so exciting!" She looked at me, then looked away and walked out. No "good luck," "have a great day," nothing. If you are someone who is looking for a personable doctor that cares about what is causing your infertility and you want a great doctor to help you on your journey of motherhood, Dr. New King is not the doctor for you. I was extremely disappointed.

February 18th, 2012
Dr New delivered my third child and it was by far the best experience of my three due to her caring and concern for me, my baby and my family. I was heartbroken when I learned she was relocating to another state.

November 2nd, 2011
Dr. New delivered two of my children and she was the best doctor I could had asked for. When she announced that she was leaving to go to Tennessee, I wanted to cry because when I decide to have my next child I cant call her to get an appointment

September 30th, 2009
Very nice doctor, very thorough and very good bed side manner.

January 4th, 2016