A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Ohlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Ohlson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Ohlson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohlson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Ohlson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Ohlson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Ohlson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Ohlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Ohlson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Davis, CA.
See Davis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.