A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Osias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Osias, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Osias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osias graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Beth Osias MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Osias practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Osias has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Osias practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.