A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Osias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Osias, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Osias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osias graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Osias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St Francis Medical Center
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Osias practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Osias practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Lawrenceville, NJ.