Dr. Kimberly Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Owens?

In reference to the 2012 entry

Posted on May 28th, 2016

I don't know who you are, but before you bash an excellent doctor you should do a little research, did you know that Wellbutrin and Buprofrin are the same medication, just one is the generic !!!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

I have had Dr Owens for 8 years and she is the best doctor Ive ever had! The only down side is she is usually running behind because of her thorough exams and making sure everyone gets enough time with her to receive proper care. Usually late... but good quality of service! She makes sure she is very thorough with her exams, assessments and diagnosis. I have multiple diagnosis's and work with a lot of specialist doctors. Dr Owens is good at communicating with those specialists which is really important to have good integrative care! She is so wonderful, caring and really spends the time you need to get excellent care and following up with her is easy. Love you!!!!

highly recommend

Posted on April 12th, 2013

If you want a doctor who is respectful, listens, non-judgemental and (in my experience) very knowledgeable and attentive, use Dr. Owens. She treats you as a person and a partner in maintaining your health and respects the health decisions you make.Dr. Owens looks after both me (mid-50s) and my mother (mid-80s) and we're both pleased--so she can cover a range of issues too!. Sometimes getting in to see her is the only challenge due to I suppose her popularity...

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Not only do I have physical health issues that are complicated by my allergies to many medications, I also suffer from an anxiety disorder and various phobias. She has never once made me feel patronized nor did she blame my physical complaints on my mental health issues. Other doctors I have seen did that and my medical conditions went undiagnosed for much too long. I wonder where I would have been if I hadn't found Dr. Owens? I have been a professional woman who is licensed and will go back to work again when I am well. Doctor Owens is allowing me to partner with her on my journey back to wellness.

caring doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. Owens has been very helpful and has done a lot to work to solve some medical issues with me. I am very happy with her professionalism and that of the office. The only issue is it can be a long wait to get an appointment if it is just a routine matter.

excellent

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Caution

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Very irresponsible Doctor when it comes to antidepressant follow up. Would not return calls when medication ran out. Did not follow up with cold turkey prescription change she prescribed for my wife. She moved her off Wellbutrin onto Buprofrin with I creditably negative results. Be very carful with this doctor.

erica chapin

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Very nice, thorough, thoughtful. Recommend highly.

Posted on November 9th, 2017