A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Oxley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Oxley is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxley graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Oxley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oxley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Oxley practice?
Dr. Kimberly Oxley practices Pediatrics near Ironton, OH.
See Ironton Pediatricians.