A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Page, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Page has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Page MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Page practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Page has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Page practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Neurological Surgeons, Redding Neurologists, and Redding Surgeons.