Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Page Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Page, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Page has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Page MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Page practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Page has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Page practices Neurological Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.